Så det gjorde jeg da :)
De er 5 trænere, så 5 kort.
Motivet er naturligvis gymnastik pigen fra Magnolia, farvelagt med Twinkling H2O.
Jeg har brugt 2 alfabeter, begge fra Quickutz, de hedder ’Supermarket’ og ’Aquarius’.
Papiret er fra Panuro.
Båndet er noget, som jeg har købt i Netto.
Jeg har brugt 2 alfabeter, begge fra Quickutz, de hedder ’Supermarket’ og ’Aquarius’.
Håber du må få en dejlig kreativ dag.
Signe
Silke and Clara have gone to gymnastics all year. All coaches should have a little something from all the kids. And since several of the parents, I like to fiddle with cards I was asked to make a few cards to the coaches. So that I is what I did :)
They are 5 trainers, so 5 cards.
The motif is of course gymnastics girl from Magnolia, colored with twinkling H2O.
I've spent 2 alphabets, both from Quickutz they called 'Supermarket' and 'Aquarius'.
The paper is from Panuro Hobby.
The band is something that I bought in Netto.
Have a nice creative day.
Signe
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar