Hun er lige så slem til craft-shopping, som sin mor :D :D
Jeg øjnede change for lidt december gaver - ja man kan jo lige så godt starte i god tid, ik'?! :)
Så dette er hvad jeg har købt til pigerne - de elsker jo at være kreative begge to :)
I was shopping in my local shop and suddenly my daughter Silke 9 rushing and pulling at my sleeve. "Mum come, hurry up" ... I think the world almost has come to en end or something like that and rushes after her ... And what has the beautiful young sweet girl, found :)
She is as good a craft-shopping, as her mother: D: D
I saw a change for bying December gifts - yes you might as well start in good time, right ?! :)
So this is what I bought for the girls - they love the to be creative both :)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar